The column names in the class files should be generated in the same case as
they appear in the schema file. If this is not the case, this is a bug.
This is Torque 3.2 and you did not change anything there, I assume ? If
yes, would you mind to submit a bug report to Jira ?

   Thomas

"Thoralf Rickert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 17.07.2006
09:19:17: