Hi!

I'm not sure if I understand you problem. But does it make sense to declare a
foreign key for primary key in the same table? Normally you declare the foreign
key in COUPON and make a reference to MEMBER. Maybe Torque doesn't "like" this
double "key-definition" in MEMBER. But I'm not sure....

bye
Thoralf