For information

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peer Sommerlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 7 Feb 2008 14:34
Subject: Re: [Tortoisehg-discuss] TortoiseHG crashes PyScripter
To: Stoyan Shopov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On 07/02/2008, Stoyan Shopov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, I really like TortoiseHG, but I have one complaint: installing it
> causes PyScripter (one of the best Python IDEs, see:
> http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/) to crash. It works fine as soon as I
> uninstall TortoiseHG.
> Below is the error message I get.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what's happening?

[cut]

Kiriakos Vlahos was kind enough to point to a solution
http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/issues/detail?id=189

---- Copied from issue 189: ----

Workaround:

PyScripter.exe --PYTHON25 --PYTHONDLLPATH=c:\windows\system32

--

For "all user" installations, PyScripter just tries to load the
Pythonxx.dll from the

solutions.

a)  Make sure that %windows%\system32 is higher int the path than
TortoiseHg(Mercurial)
b)  Install Python25 as a single user installation.  In that case
PyScripter will
pick the python25.dll from the installation path.

c) Use the PYTHONDLLPATH flag as you did