** Attachment added: "new Anki crash reports from KDE4 and Plasma5 on Kubuntu
16.04"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qt4-x11/+bug/1495274/+attachment/4669481/+files/Anki%20crash%20report

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qt4-x11 in Ubuntu.

  python app crashes when using qt4-qtconfig

Status in qt4-x11 package in Ubuntu:

  When I use qt4-qtconfig to set qtcurve as theme phython app Anki
  crashes or hangs. It happens for example when I click on File menu or
  Close button, etc.

  I described it also on Anki support forum
  https://anki.tenderapp.com/discussions/ankidesktop/14722-anki-crashes-on-linux

  On this forum they claim it is qtcurve problem but other applications
  that use qtcurve don't crash nor hang. So I suspect it is caused by
  qt4-qtconfig.

  report:
  http://pastebin.com/B85PP9sA

  I uninstalled qt4-qtconfig and there was no problem with Anki, no
  crashes or hangs, but without it I can't use this theme engine for all
  applications, for example without it Anki and also Kate uses Oxygen
  even when in KDE setting there is qtcurve style chosen.