This bug was fixed in the package ubuntu-keyring - 2018.02.05

---------------
ubuntu-keyring (2018.02.05) bionic; urgency=medium

  * Ship the current ubuntu-cloudimage-keyring in the ubuntu-keyring
    package. LP: #1331057
  * Ship ubuntu-cloud-keyring for Cloud Archive signing keys, as a
    separate keyring in /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/, and remove it from the
    trusted.gpg keyring as no longer needed to be there.
  * Ship ubuntu-dgbsym key
  * Specify udeb Package-Type and bump priority to standard.
  * Bump standards version

 -- Dimitri John Ledkov <x...@ubuntu.com>  Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:01:45
+0000

** Changed in: ubuntu-keyring (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyring in Ubuntu.

  Can't be used to verify current trusty images

Status in ubuntu-cloudimage-keyring package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-keyring package in Ubuntu:

  The description of this package says "This package contains the keys
  used for files on cloud-images.ubuntu.com." However, the checksum
  files are signed with keyid 7DB87C81, which I can't find in this
  package.

  ubuntu@server-46af3152-8a83-4995-8dfb-e3b2d07e0841:~$ wget
http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/trusty/current/SHA256SUMS
http://cloud-images.ubuntu.com/trusty/current/SHA256SUMS.gpg
  ubuntu@server-46af3152-8a83-4995-8dfb-e3b2d07e0841:~$ gpg --verify
SHA256SUMS.gpg SHA256SUMS
  gpg: Signature made Sat 14 Jun 2014 01:03:39 PM UTC using RSA key ID 7DB87C81
  ubuntu@server-46af3152-8a83-4995-8dfb-e3b2d07e0841:~$ gpg --keyring
/usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-cloudimage-keyring.gpg
--list-keys/usr/share/keyrings/ubuntu-cloudimage-keyring.gpg
  pub   4096R/476CF100 2012-10-27
  uid                  Ubuntu Cloud Image Builder (Canonical Internal Cloud
Image Builder) <ubuntu-cloudbuilder-nore...@canonical.com>
  sub   4096R/9D817405 2012-10-27

  ubuntu@server-46af3152-8a83-4995-8dfb-e3b2d07e0841:~$ dpkg -l
ubuntu-cloudimage-keyring
  | Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-p
end
  ||/ Name                       Version            Architecture
Description