** Package changed: aptitude (Ubuntu) => apt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  When apt holds back updates, it fails to inform the user of the reason

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:

  In the case where apt refuses to install and holds back certain
  packages, only the following output is produced:

  root@system:/home/admin# apt upgrade
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree
  Reading state information... Done
  Calculating upgrade... Done
    [ List of packages ]
  0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 24 not upgraded.

  Missing is any explanation about which package is responsible for apt
refusing to perform its job, or even what is the reason for that package being
uninstallable.

  This bug leads users to believe that official Ubuntu packages are
  routinely misconstructed, corrupt, or otherwise junk.

  Fix: Instead of apt simply responding "No Dave, I'm Afraid I Can't Do
  that", correct the output to include the specific package that has a
  missing or unresolved dependency, so the user a) has confidence that
  the process works correctly and b) can proceed with fixing the
  problem.

  This bug is longstanding, so I don't think version details are required, but
they follow anyway:

  1) Distributor ID: Ubuntu
  Release:        20.04
  Codename:       focal