Reverting src/tools/moc/moc.cpp to as it was in 5.15.2+dfsg-15 (as per
the attached patch) allows gudhi to build successfully again.

** Patch added: "revert_moc.cpp.patch"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtbase-opensource-src/+bug/1968074/+attachment/5577752/+files/revert_moc.cpp.patch

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  moc fails to parse include inside enum

Status in gudhi package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  Seen while trying to rebuild gudhi against qtbase5-dev/ 5.15.3+dfsg-1
  :

  AutoMoc subprocess error
  ------------------------
  The moc process failed to compile
  "SRC:/src/GudhUI/gui/MainWindow.cpp"
  into
  "SRC:/build/userversion/src/GudhUI/GudhUI_autogen/include/MainWindow.moc"
  included by
  "SRC:/src/GudhUI/gui/MainWindow.cpp"

  Output
  ------
  usr/include/tbb/tbb_profiling.:29: Parse error at
"/usr/include/tbb/internal/_tbb_strings.h"

  Previous builds against qtbase5-dev/5.15.2+dfsg-15 were successful [1].
  I found an upstream bug [2] with the same error, although the versions differ.
  I also found similar bug [3] that is reported to be fixed in 5.15.6.

  [1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gudhi/3.5.0+dfsg-1ubuntu1
  [2] https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-94790
  [3] https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-80990