Oh, this is interesting! Then, Etienne, my suggestion is the following:
re-enable the snapd.apparmor service, and if that (as I expect) fixes
the bug, let's stop discussing this issue here, and instead open a
separate issue about the service being disabled.

It may be that something went wrong during the upgrade to Jammy. If we
file this as a separate bug, we might be able to see if other people
have met the same issue.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  services start before apparmor profiles are loaded

Status in AppArmor:
  Invalid
Status in snapd:
  Fix Released
Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in zsys package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in apparmor source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in snapd source package in Focal:
  Fix Released
Status in zsys source package in Focal:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Per discussion with Zyga in #snapd on Freenode, I have hit a race
  condition where services are being started by the system before
  apparmor has been started. I have a complete log of my system showing
  the effect somewhere within at https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Jyx6gfFc3q/.
  Restarting apparmor using `sudo systemctl restart apparmor` is enough
  to bring installed snaps back to full functionality.

  Previously, when running any snap I would receive the following in the
  terminal:

  ---
  cannot change profile for the next exec call: No such file or directory
  snap-update-ns failed with code 1: File exists
  ---

  Updated to add for Jamie:

  $ snap version
  snap    2.44.2+20.04