Problem identified today : the folder ~/.local/share/webkitgtk is owned
by root, with no permissions granted to other users.

I changed the permissions to RW for other users, and I am now able to
log in my google accounts !

Chris

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  Cannot connect to Google account after upgrading to 22.04 LTS

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading from 20.04 LTS to 22.04 LTS, my Google accounts were
  disconnected.

  In the "Parameters/Online accounts" window, a double-click on each
  Google account opens a window indicating "authentication data expired.
  Please login to use this account".

  A click on the "Login" button opens a blank window, the only thing I
  can do is closing the window.

  Package: ubiquity (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: vboxnetadp vboxnetflt vboxdrv
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Sep 23 21:00:36 2022
  InstallCmdLine: file=/cdrom/preseed/ubuntu.seed boot=casper
initrd=/casper/initrd quiet splash --- maybe-ubiquity
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20200203.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ubiquity
  Symptom: installation
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-09-11 (12 days ago)