When looking at the Git history of our (Czech) po file, it looks like
that it was last imported from Ubuntu in 2015 and never updated:
https://salsa.debian.org/pkgutopia-team/software-
properties/-/commits/debian/master/po/cs.po

** Also affects: software-properties (Debian) via

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  please merge po files to upstream? source

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in software-properties package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  I found software-properties in Rosetta is updated for translations but
  bzr(lp:ubuntu/software-properties, lp:ubuntu/oneiric/software-
  properties) and package source
  (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/software-
  properties_0.81.13.dsc and
  https://translations.launchpad.net/software-properties) are not.

  Only
  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/oneiric/+source/software-
  properties/+pots/software-properties is to get newest translation...
  it's too complicated way.

  Debian tracks software-properties tarball version, however, it doesn't
contain any updated po files.
  Please merge those and put it to tarball.