** Tags removed: foundations-todo

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  regression: ?garbage does not work correctly in install commands

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apt source package in Jammy:
  Triaged
Status in apt source package in Lunar:
  Won't Fix
Status in apt source package in Mantic:
  Triaged
Status in apt source package in Noble:

  The awesome apt has a some wonderful tips on their EXAMPLES section
  (printed below). The choice of name to "garbage" might not have been
  the best but the function is extremely useful.

  $ man apt-patterns | sed '/EXAMPLES/,/^[^ ]/!d;/^[^ ]/d'
         apt remove ?garbage
             Remove all packages that are automatically installed and no longer
needed -
             same as apt autoremove

         apt purge ?config-files
             Purge all packages that only have configuration files left

         apt list '~i !~M (~slibs|~sperl|~spython)'
             List all manually-installed packages in sections matching libs,
perl, or
             python.

  Lets mark a package as automatically installed, and use the examples.

  $ sudo apt-mark auto shotwell
  shotwell set to automatically installed.

  $ sudo apt remove ?garbage
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree... Done
  Reading state information... Done
required:
    libraw20 shotwell shotwell-common
  Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.

  $ sudo apt autoremove
  Reading package lists... Done
  Building dependency tree... Done
  Reading state information... Done
  The following packages will be REMOVED:
    libraw20 shotwell shotwell-common
  0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 3 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
  After this operation, 9.806 kB disk space will be freed.
  Do you want to continue? [Y/n] N
  Abort.

  Apt-patterns works as it should everywhere else, as far as I can see,
  it works wonders with ie `apt list '~g|~c'` and many other
  applications. I used `apt purge '~g|~c'` successfully in Ubuntu 20.04
  for years, so I feel this is a regression.

  Package: apt 2.4.8
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME