This bug was fixed in the package sudo - 1.9.15p5-3ubuntu3

---------------
sudo (1.9.15p5-3ubuntu3) noble; urgency=medium

  * Disable an offensive insult (LP: #2058053)
    - d/p/disable_offensive_insult.patch: properly disable an offensive
      insult that was fogotten when the configure options were refactored
      in plugins/sudoers/ins_csops.h.

 -- Marc Deslauriers <marc.deslauri...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 18 Mar 2024
07:53:26 -0400

** Changed in: sudo (Ubuntu Noble)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sudo in Ubuntu.

  Change sudo compile options from --with-all-insults to --with-pc-
  insults

Status in sudo:
  Unknown
Status in sudo package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in sudo source package in Focal:
  Confirmed
Status in sudo source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in sudo source package in Mantic:
  Confirmed
Status in sudo source package in Noble:

  Tame as they might be, I'd like to continue using "Defaults insults" without
any risk of upsetting anyone (and without having to maintain our own package
version.)
  Would the safe insults version at compile time "--with-pc-insults" be a
sensible default for all?

  Current as of Jammy, but looks like it's still the default compile option
across the board
  Version: 1.9.9-1ubuntu2

  Current behaviour  : Enabling includes the "not PC" insults
  Expected behaviour : Insults would default to "PC"