Thanks for the bug report. Please attach screenshots, photos or a video
of the problem so we can better understand the issue.

** Package changed: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Gnome/Ubuntu desktop wayland

Status in Ubuntu:

  Good day, I hasten to inform you about a problem that has not left
  your distribution for several releases in a row. When the Wayland
  secant is launched, some window elements for control are not active.
  In particular, the open new tab/settings expand/collapse buttons in
  browsers and ower applications do not work. Snap and Deb are equally
  susceptible to this problem. The solution is to login to X11 and
  immediately log out and log into Wayland again. In the current builds
  of the Minotaur, the problem appeared quite recently, with the release
  of the public beta; in the builds for developers, this problem did not
  occur. I will be very upset if this problem goes into release. Please
  correct it if possible.

  Package: ubuntu-desktop (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.27.0-0ubuntu2