https://python3x.com/libraries/alias-in-pydantic-fields

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to camera-app in Ubuntu.

  Camera app sometimes shows no live preview

Status in camera-app package in Ubuntu:

  Running the camera app from todays image (20130709) my galaxy nexus.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Start the app.
  2. Switch to video recording mode (notice that you see only the background
and no live preview and that you cannot record video)
  3. Switch to front camera (live preview works here)
  4. Quickly switch back to the back camera (live preview and recording work
here as expected)

  What should happen:
  Live preview and recording should work when you are in video mode.

  There are some other occasions where I get no live preview (for
  example when I switch back to photo mode), but this should be easy to
  reproduce.