Public bug reported:

Reproducer:

* Run Ubuntu Studio Mantic in a VM
* Run `do-release-upgrade -d` to upgrade it to Noble
* After the package download phase, the packages upgrade starts, and you
quickly get prompted by jackd2 asking `Enable realtime process priority?`

This can be avoided with `export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive`, that's
why it didn't show up in the CI, but we can't expect users to rely on
this.

I've attached a screenshot of the prompt, that contains more details on
what exactly is asked.

** Affects: jackd2 (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "2024-04-22-16_31_14.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2063128/+attachment/5769449/+files/2024-04-22-16_31_14.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to jackd2 in Ubuntu.

  Upgrade from mantic to noble shows a debconf prompt

Status in jackd2 package in Ubuntu: