Public bug reported:

i've been investigating bugs of the gstreamer backend of qt
(QTBUG-122424, QTBUG-122423). it seems that we run into a pulseaudio bug
that has been fixed in pulseaudio-17.

it would be great if this patch could be backported to the pulseaudio 16-based
packages:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/merge_requests/745

many thanks,
tim

** Affects: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  gstreamer/qt unreliable playback due to pulseaudio bug

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu: