garym wrote:
> that problem tells me that your local LMS does not have your
> mysqueezebox.com credentials entered correctly.  When you go to LMS >
> SETTINGS > mysqueezebox.com tab, do you see your mysb.com username
> (email)? and if so, enter your password on that page and look closely
> when done for any messages on the page about an error, etc.  Sometimes
> it is not obvious that it didn't take your credentials.

Thanks, but that's not it.  I've tried re-entering both in the web
control and the control panel, and I'm sure the password is right (I've
logged into the website with it).  When I try to click over to a stream,
on either the radio or the Duet, it pulls up the right stream name but
then hangs at "Connecting."  I then can't get out of it without
restarting the device - I can back out using the arrows, but if I try to
select the library or another stream nothing happens.