dood wrote:
> I don't get how the paid app is better. Am I missing something?

Depends on what your needs are. For instance, compared to Squeeze
Commander the official app lacks:
- The ability to copy music to your device for offline playback
- The ability to pause or mute audio when a call comes in on phone
- The ability to edit/reorder menus and reorder items within current
playlist

I also found the official app to be slower in some operations (e.g.,
scrolling through long lists)

If the official app meets your needs, that's great. If not, you may find
Orange Squeeze to be more intuitive than Squeeze Commander (plus, it is
currently being more actively developed/supported).