Hi,
Like James, I'm also from the geotools project
http://geotools.sourceforge.net .

We are currently planning to store all our documentation in docbook XML
(version 4.1.2).

I note from the Mavin docs, that documentation is geared toward the Apache
Velocity/DVSL format.

Has anyone else used docbook and incorporated it into Mavin or ant?
I'm particularly interested to know if there are any "ant" tasks that I can
use to convert my docbook format to html.

Also, are there are any directory naming conventions I should follow.  (I
assume I should put docbook souce into project/xdocs directory and output
should be built into the project/docs directory.

--
Cameron Shorter              http://cameron.shorter.net
Open Source Developer        http://mapbuilder.sourceforge.net