From: Z.Z. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday June 2, 2004 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: fileupload with ie and opera

Hi All,

I cannot upload any file with ie or Opera, but Mozilla/Netscape works
well.

I use Turbine 2.3 in Linux with java 1.4.0_03.

My form is like:

<form name="frmUploadImage" Accept-Charset="ISO-8859-2"
enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post"
action="http://localhost:8080/portal/servlet/portal/action/GalleryAction";

<input type="hidden" name="nextScreen" value="photo,GalleryForm.vm">
<input type="file" size="30" name="uploadimage">

in my action code  snippet is:

ParameterParser pp = data.getParameters();
FileItem fileItem = pp.getFileItem("uploadimage");
 if (log.isDebugEnabled())
    log.debug(LOGHEADER + "doUploadimage, fileitem is null:" +
(fileItem == null));

when I try it with Mozilla or Netscape fileitem is not null, but when
I use Opera or IE fileItem is null.

When I print pp keys with its Enumeration "uploadimage" key is exists.

What's wrong with this?

--
thx,