On Tue, 25 Apr 2000, you wrote:
> Dave,
>
> I got the same problem with Blackdown JDK 1.1.8v1.
> I wondered if it was a JDK 1.1 vs JDK 1.2 issue.
> I upgraded to Blackdown JDK 1.2.2 RC4 and the problem went away.
> However, it would be good to know that Turbine still
> builds with 1.1.8.
I'm using the IBM JDK1.1.8 on Linux.  After moving the ant.jar and
xml.jar as I mentioned in the previous e-mail I had no problems.  I
don't believe it has anything to do with JDK version, my hunch (and
it's just that)  is that it might be something with xml.jar and xerces.

--
dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]