> Castor 0.8.8
>
> <citation>
>
> The recent changes in JDO caused problems for the users of CastorService of
> Turbine servlet
> framework since the following code now doesn't work:

<snip>

I just finished stubbing in the code to fix this. However, I'm hesitant to
replace the current Castor jar with one built from CVS, mostly because I have no
way of testing for any ill side-effects. If someone who uses the CastorService
wishes to un-comment the code (which is limited to
src/java/org/apache/turbine/services/castor/TurbineCastorService.java) and test
it for correctness, I'd re-consider. Else, I'll just wait until Castor 0.8.9 is
released.

--
Christopher Elkins