Sorry, I changed that while refactoring the generated code to allow some
lower level Village access.  My reasoning was that row2Object would be a
good place to introduce the Object pool service and I thought it would
probably be keyed by a String classname.  It turns out the service takes
a Class key as well and could be preferred over the (String,
ClassLoader) signature.  So I will fix it, if you do not beat me to it.

John McNally