I don't know if it is servlet.jar or not, but ever since a week ago or so,
Turbine is having problems finding actions for me.

I first noticed it with Jasons 2/18 revision of tdk-1.1a12. As Jason notes, the

sample peer app in the kit work fine, but the sample peer app utilizes actions
from
org.apache.turbine.modules, which it seems to find without a problem.

Any actions I write under my own packages are not found. These are actions from

webapps that worked fine under tdk-1.1a11 and tdk-1.1a12 (first version from
2/12).

Ok, so I'm a bit of a novice in this stuff, and I figure I'm making a boo boo
some where.

So I download:
Latest TDK from CVS
Latest Turbine from CVS
Latest Tomcat from nightly builds

I build Turbine, then the TDK. All build proceed without errors.

Same result, actions aren't found.

I'm trying to find the source of the problem, but no luck yet.