-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sean Legassick
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 7:08 AM
To: Turbine
Subject: Re: _session_access_counter

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 07:04:01PM -0800, Keng Wong wrote:
> Can anyone enlighten me on how to use the _session_access_counter on a
form
> ?

What I'd like to do (coincidentally enough I was just thinking about
this yesterday) is add support for _session_access_counter to
DynamicURI. So if a property in TR.props was switched on, DynamicURI
would add the session access counter to the URI's path info
automatically...

Any thoughts/objections/obvious problems?

(If I did this then you would just have to switch on the property
Keng...)

--
Sean Legassick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]