Shaun Campbell wrote:

> I know I asked this question recently but I got no reply.  I still can't get
> JSPs to run with the tdk and I just wondered whether there was an expert out
> there who could point me to where I could look to fix it.  Its just that I
> have some people who still insist on using jsps and rather than install
> Tomcat and the tdk it would be nice to run it all from the tdk.
>
> Or is this a conspiracy by Jon to disable JSPs in the tdk? :-)
>
> Thanks
>
> Shaun
>
> BTW I get an http 503 error when running a JSP.

The TDK is an unmodified version of Tomcat, If you can't run JSP it
is a tomcat or configuration error.. Have you tried to get a newer
version of Tomcat.. you can always copy all of the non Tomcat
tdk stuff into a newer version of tomcat.

What version of tomcat are you currently using (ie, what eversion
was packaged with tdk 1.1a9)?