On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, you wrote:
> My changes to the PullService have now been committed. The new service
> has the following features:

Sean,

Looks great!

Is the RunData object still available to templates as it was before ( $data ) ?

The reason I ask is because I'm working on a SecurityManager tool that allows
one to check for roles and permissions in the template.  After throwing the
thing together I realized that it wasn't needed because I could perform the
same routines directly on the $data ( Ex: $data.getACL().hasRole("admin") )
already available in the template...part of my therapy is to admit these stupid
mistakes out loud. :-)!

Anyway the point is if the $data object is no longer available...maybe there
is a need for the SecurityManager pull tool.

--
Dave Bryson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]