> Jason asked me about this a while back and I just started to
> dig through the
> code again and noticed that my name is in some author tags
> for things I
> _know_ I didn't write!
>
> My best guess is somehow my name got stuffed in the tags when
> someone - I can't
> remember who - did the big license/code format thing a while ago.

This would be me...

> I know this may sound trivial, but I just wanted to set the
> record straight
> that I'm not trying to take credit for things I didn't code!

The algorithm I used to put author tags into files that had
none was to simply do a cvs log, check who did the initial
check-in and attribute the file to them. I know this is far
from perfect, but I had no other way to fathom the real author.

--
Gonzalo A. Diethelm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]