On 04/12/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to propose the following improvements to our build scripts:

Linux:
Rename sca/makedist.sh and sdo/makedist.sh to builddist.sh to indicate
that they are "build" scripts and avoid confusion with the
makebindist.sh scripts which are used internally by the Makefiles

+1

Windows:
Move build_tuscany_sca.bat to sca/builddist.bat and
build_tuscany_sdo.bat to sdo/builddist.bat to be more consistent with
Linux (we're already using the same names for the other build.sh and
build.bat scripts).

Thoughts?

+1 ... I've been meaning to do that for some time!

--
Pete