Thanks Yang. I'm going to have a trawl throught the Jiras and prioritise.
There are some I know about that I haven't raised yet that could be quite
large pieces of work, for instance there seems to be a performance issue
first take on what I think are the major issues so we can discuss here.
Hopefully I can do that tomorrow.

Cheers,

On 06/12/06, Yang ZHONG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd like to help, so which other SDO defects are holding folk up?

--

Yang ZHONG

--
Pete