On 08/12/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 08/12/06, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Running sdo\build.bat from a fresh checkout of the SDO source tree gives
> me this error:
>
> c:\tuscany\cpp\sdo\runtime\core\test\sdotest.h(22) : fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file: 'commonj/sdo/SDO.h': No such file or directory
>
> Is anybody else running into the same error?
>
> P.S: I can build from the VSExpress IDE, and after I've done that I
> don't see this error anymore with build.bat.

I'll look into it. It might be an ordering error. sdotest requires
TUSCANY_SDOCPP to be set and the include files to be copied to
TUSCANY_SDOCPP/include. Maybe it's getting built out of order on the command
line.

Cheers,

--
Pete

By the way you may see one of the SDO tests failing on Windows: 115
cloneopentest(). This is a problem with libxml on windows where it doesn't
write an endline before an endElement when the previous write was raw text.
Linux is fine.

--
Pete