http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/#RootType><
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/>

>>    #RootType
>>

>> I'll look at this again tomorrow.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> I've checked in another update which should write the element prefix
> correctly. I think there are still cases where we should write
> prefixes on
> attributes as well.
>
> I also fixed the fact that Sequence elements were written as the
property
> name and not the element name. There is a similar problem when writing
> references which I'll fix in the next update.
>
> Cheers,

>> prefixed

>> I am

>> changes

>> http://tempuri.org

>> <return>
StockAccount

>> > OK. I know how to fix this. Sebastien, you put some code in to
>> check for
>> > an open content property and not write the element uri. This caused a
>> > failure that Caroline saw so we backed out that change.
>> >
>> > The problem is actually that your check at the top of the writeDO
>> method
>> > was using the *element* name and not the *property* name. The name of
>> > the element to be written is passed into writeDO, not the name of the
>> > property that is being processed. These are often the same, but are
>> not the
>> > same in cases where substitutions, aliases or sdo:name annotations
>> are used.
>> >

>> > I'm on the case and hope to have a fix in the next couple of hours.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> >
>> > --
>> > Pete
>> >

>> --
>> Pete

Pete,

I'm afraid that a number of scenarios are broken with the latest SDO
changes (I just tried the SDO head r486738):
- PythonWeatherForecast
- HttpdBigBank
- RestCalculator
- RestCustomer

Going back to r480964 of SDOXMLWriter.cpp they all work.

That's a long time ago! 485600 is the revision before I made these changes.
Could you test against that so we can eliminate the other changes.

We need to add some of these more complex tests into the SDO testing. Can
you pin down exactly what is failing?

Cheers,

--
Pete