This seems to build fine on linux and does not warn about the duplicate
symbol. I'll go back and check why Mac is complaining.

Cheers,

On 23/01/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've run in to a problem building the REST binding extension on MacOS. Our
extension mechanism works by having a well known exported method from a
library that implements an extension; tuscany_sca_extension_initialize()

In the REST binding the extension is split into interface, service,
reterence and a mod_rest library.
The tuscany_sca_rest_reference library links with the
tuscany_sca_rest_interface library both of which export the same named
method. This causes linking problems on Mac. I'm not sure why we don't see
the same problem on Linux or Windows!

Perhaps we need to refactor this code to have just one extension
initialization method for the whole REST binding??

Cheers,

--
Pete

--