Bob - actually, that does make sense given Kabletown's commitment to the
Premier League on the 'cock.

FYI, I got an email from Kabletown shortly before the 26th saying I was
getting 2 free years of 'cock Premium because I was subscribed to gig-speed
internet, and then late last week found out I ALSO get 'cock Premium as a
"Platinum Reward" through Kabletown's rewards program.  So...why not just
leave it free for subs?