Or, put another way, we've got crowdfunding sign!

https://showmaker.mst3k.com/makeseason14

This time around, they've moved off Kickstarter and are working from their
own home-grown crowdfunding platform.  They've also allocated a larger
chunk of the crowdfunding to pay for writers & actors, given the current
labor situation:
*Also, some of you may notice our episode budget is a little higher than
last time. We’ll get into the finer points of that in a bit, but the broad
strokes are that we want to be able to pay everyone more across the board –
especially in light of the WGA and SAG-AFTRA strikes, which we
wholeheartedly support – and also to hire a few more specialized staff
members so each person on our small team can stay focused. *

(For the record, I don't believe MST3K is considered 'stuck work', given
their independent production status, but they did hold on even announcing
the Season 14 funding campaign until after the WGA strike was over.)

One day in, $771k pledged.