I don't have the bundle, but I reupped my Hulu sub on Black Friday for
$0.99/mo using the same account as my D+ account; the system must THINK I
have the bundle, because I have visibility on the Hulu Beta tile in D+ as
well.  Works well, until I get served an ad which causes D+ to crash (at
least on my AppleTV.)