Fun fact - it was only about 2 years ago that I finally realized that the
"I want my MTV" riff from Dire Straits' "Money For Nothing" is the same
riff as The Police's "Don't Stand So Close to Me". I'm not sure how I
managed to miss that for several DECADES, but there you are.

I thought Jon's return succeeded where it needed to; yes, he leaned into
"both choices are horrible" during act 1, but he quickly called himself out
re: the "ravages of age"; the BFNTP got in some good shots at Stewart
(particularly Dulce Sloan and Jordan Klepper) during act 2, so you get the
feeling they were turning into the skid re: some of the criticism leveled
at Stewart's return.