Hi,

My Direct client looking for 3 or 4 Star hotel in dubai freehold or non
freehold.
Please send any that fit the following description:

Approximately 100 bedrooms
Either completed or over half way constructed and located close to a popular
business district.
We will consider 4 star hotels if we can get great deals.
Need complete information how many apartment?running or
underconsturction?and commission structure.
Transfer fee?I will be very thankfull to you for your early reply.
Send me complete in formation bye e mail.

Thanks and have a great day..

Malik Mahmood
050 2578141