On 08/09/2011 08:18 PM, Alexandre Strube wrote:
Problem is, for instance, the one shared more actively on forums than on launchpad, where lightdm just breaks after receiving login credentials, staying with the X server's null cursor right over the VTs.

I also encouter that problem on Oneiric.
I would like to join you bug "also affects me", what number is it?

I cannot send the usual apport reports simply because the login process won't allow me to get to it.

At the lightDM prompt: Ctrl+Alt+F2
Then login
Then "sudo service lightdm stop"
Then "starxfce4" (or you environment launcher)
You will get to you GUI

That LightDM problem is a "big" one...