On 09/01/2011 04:27 PM, Francis Bolduc wrote:
Ah, and if your boss obliges you to use Microsoft Word, you should try
to convince him that producing Microsoft Word documents with
LibreOffice is functionally equivalent, but without the license fee.
Business people usually understand "free as in beer better" than the
"free as in speech".

I'll try to make the template with LibreOffice and see if the rendering is acceptable in a virtual MSOffice.

If I have success, I'll keep using LO.

This will tkae some of my time, but I'll try it to keep my freedom.

PS: No way to convice him, he's a MS "power user". So sad.

--
RMA.