On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:35 AM, Nicolas Michel
<be.nicolas.mic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You have wrong. Chromium is and ever was the core of the web browser from
> Google. And it is open source (there was no before, no after, no fork - it
> is the core). Google Chrome is that core, plus a certain amout of code which
> is not open-source and so, you don't have access to the source code of
> Google Chrome itself (which is a packages chromium + other codes).

While I don't completely understand what you are saying I will attempt
to refute it. Please do research before stating somebody is wrong: "In
September 2008, Google released a large portion of Chrome's source
code as an open source project called Chromium [2], which Chrome
releases are still based on." [1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Chrome
[2]
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2008/09/google-unveils-chrome-source-code-and-linux-port/

While today Chrome may be be based off of Chromium, originally
Chromium was based off of Chrome. Chrome is the original, Chromium is
the fork.  I am correct as I stated exactly that. So I repeat again,
stop spreading lies and use fact and truth please.  Thanks and have a
great day sir.