[dropping Debian Cc as Debian isn't involved in security updates to
Ubuntu]

On Fri, Jun 09, 2023 at 11:54:24AM +0000, Matthew Wilson wrote:
> Do you have an update as to when the repository for Ubuntu 22.04.2
> package Open-SSH will be upgraded from 8.9 to 9.3 to patch the
> security issues as it means our server is currently non-compliant.

It most likely won't be.

"Ubuntu, like most other Linux distros, releases security updates by
patching specific issues rather than updating whole versions of
software." (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/FAQ#Versions)

If you are interested in the security patching status of a specific
vulnerability and know the CVE number of that vulnerability, you can
look it up here: https://ubuntu.com/security/cves