Hi Torsten,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 07:25:13PM +0000, Torsten Franz wrote:
>                                                          [...] At the moment
> there is one seat of the Technical Board vacant, which would have to be
> filled. This seat will be re-elected with the other Technical Board seats at
> the end of the year.

It's unclear to me if you're asking for nominations for an election just
for the one vacant seat, and that seat will be on a short term and will
be up for re-election at the end of the year; or if you're asking for
nominations now for an election for all seats on the TB, and that you'll
be holding an election at the end of the year for all of them.

In other words, my seat's term ends at the end of the year. Are you
asking for nominations for that seat now (as well as the others)? Or
just for the recently vacated seat?

Thanks,

Robie