Hello to all,

I'm currently busy with packaging and I'm running into a smallish
problem. For a PPA upload I need the *_source.{changes,dsc} files. But
my pdebuild didn't create these files.

According to the documentation[1] pdebuild doesn't create a source
package when using --use-pdebuild-internal.

How do I solve this?

1) Is there another command that tells pdebuild to create the *_source.*
files even when I use --use-pdebuild-internal?
2) Do I need to use hooks to satisify the (build-)dependencies and don't
use --use-pdebuild-interal?
3) Some other method of doing this?

Btw, I'm running Debian testing, so simply adding the Jaunty sources in
my sources.list and running build-dep/debuild -S  isn't an option.

[1] http://pbuilder.alioth.debian.org/#sourcechanges

Cheers,
Wesley