@tagrain i apologize for the delay . I have a fresh install of 12.04 now
and i still i have NO crashes . I don't know about the forktest program
but when i run make i get this error :

"g++ -o forktest main.cpp -lglut -lGL
main.cpp:18:21: fatal error: GL/glut.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [forktest] Error 1"
I have build-essentials installed and i download the program from here (your
attached file)

Now i have 3.2.0-20-generic-pae , gnome-shell and of course nvidia
295.20-0ubuntu1 .
I repeat NO crashes.
If i must do something else to prove it ( to help i mean) just tell me what .
Thanks

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV in __fork()