I downloaded the 22.04.4 iso and did a fresh install on an AMD Athlon 200GE
using built-in graphics.
(Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics)

Firefox and Chromium browsers had their windows corrupted to the point
where they were unreadable.

I think this is an xorg bug, because when I installed Wayland and logged
in with a Wayland session, the browsers displayed correctly.

Same behaviour with an Athlon 220GE.

KDE or Ubuntu's Gnome desktop made no difference - it seemed to be xorg
vs Wayland that was the critical difference.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
firefox screen corruption on Athlon 200GE after fresh installation of 22.04.4
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2055351