Here is a link to the svn repository which has a branch for the CasEditor. I have not found a documentation page for it yet if there is one.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/trunk/

Andrew Borthwick wrote:
As per the below, could someone please post a link to the CasEditor to
uima-user so we don't all have to go hunting for it?

Thanks,
Andrew Borthwick

On 6/7/07, Philip Ogren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also note that we have a contribution by Joern Kottmann in the sandbox called > "CAS editor". This is Eclipse based tooling that also allows you to manually > create annotations. It is still under development, but maybe there could
> be some cross-fertilization.

The CAS editor is very hard to find!  You might consider putting a link
on the sandbox page.  I will take a look at this.  If nothing else,
Knowtator might serve as a source of requirements / feature requests for
the CasEditor.  Also, calculating IAA is non-trivial for a variety of
reasons which deserve their own conversation.  Do you have any notion
what Joern's commitment is to the project?