Hi,

I am having following requirement with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

*Title: Data Migration Cleanser
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 9 months*

*Responsibilities*
• Extract, cleanse and evaluate data, including mapping items from one
source to another and correcting contract data.
• Liaise with business users and IT for any issues or exceptions during the
data migration process.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong process and problem solving skills.
• Work with business users to research accuracy, correctness, completeness
and relevance of data to fulfill legal and technical system requirements.
• Understanding that all tasks are confidential in nature.
*
Requirements*
• Basic knowledge of contracts process and procedures.
• Data entry experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Check field-level data extraction from multiple contract types.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chandan Kumar***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs