*Please reply to: chan...@idctechnologies.com*
Hi,

I am having following requirements with one of our client. Please send me
matching profiles along with expected hourly rate and contact information

1. Program Manager level 2 x1, (VS, msproject)

2. Applications Developer Level 3 (multiple), (C#, XAML, WCF)

3. Applications Developer Level 3 x1, (WP7 silverlight for 1 app dev)

4. Web Developer Level 3x1,( HTML 5, SharePoint)

5. Software Design Engineer Level 3 x 1 (expression, C#, WCF, XAML)

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6 months
*

Thanks and Regards,

*Chandan Kumar***

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9399 Extn: 2013| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: chan...@idctechnologies.com| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|<http://www.idctechnologies.com%7C/>

Yahoo IM: Chandan_reqs