Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for*  Sr..Net Developer 10+years in Irving-TX*
** with one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you
find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and
below details to sw...@jbsac.com

Position: Sr..Net Developer
Location:  Irving-TX
 Duration: 1+ year
* *Senior .NET  10+years
**
*Job Requirements :*
*Absolute Minimum Requirements:*
*- Senior .NET Developer with minimum of 10 Years of development experience
in .NET 4.0 and C#*
- Extremely proficient in developing Web / Desktop applications using C#,
Asp.NET etc.
- Developed Enterprise class Service oriented applications using WCF web
services.
- Advanced Experience with MS Sql Server 2008 (just SQL 2005 does not meet
our requirements)
- Extremely proficient with writing SSIS Packages, T-SQL Stored Procedures,
Functions, temporary tables using SQL Server 2008.

*Additional Requirements*
- Experience with configuring database Replication, Service broker on SQL
2008.
- Worked on newer .Net Technologies like App Fabric, work flow engines.

If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: